REVIEW: The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream

20 comments
Hello everyone :)

Because I totally love tea tree line from Oriflame which helped me get rid of my terrible acne in high school I got excited when I saw this The body shop BB cream. The Tea Tree BB Cream is the first make up product I've bought from the Body Shop,


The shade range is pretty poor with only 3 colours - I picked up the lightest which I was afraid would be a little too pale but once it's blended out it adapts to your skin tone. This BB cream incorporates the infamous organic Tea Tree oil, sourced specially from Kenya.With its anti-bacterial ingredients, it will treat those pesky little spots while concealing them.


It blends really easily and it's very hydrating however the coverage is really light, but that's usual for a BB cream. I prefer spreading this on my face with my fingers and tap all over to blend it against my skin. The cream sets matte pretty quickly, but doesn't leave your face looking flat, because it has a slight dewy effect too. 


I would perfectly enjoy using it unless it didn't have a distinct smell. It smells of tea tree along with somewhat minty-herby scents. I hate it so much, it's a very strong scent and I can't stand it. I'm not sure if mine is bad or what, but I can't have it on my face for 5 minutes because it makes me sick.

If any of you have it, do you have the same problem or is it just me?

Have a great day <3
Katja

20 komentarjev:

  1. I don't like strong scent too, but the color looks great:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great review, dear Katja! I didn't try this products, but I like it a lot.

    Gotičarka

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I really like your honest review, Katja, sorry to hear that this isn't good product for you.

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I never tried Body Shop's face make up before so I can't tell anything. However if it does smell like that, I will not try it for sure :( Anyway, nice review! :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope it's just mine that's bad because the scent is just terrible. Thank you! :)

      Kisses

      Izbriši
  5. Great and honest review katja!! I always wanted to try products from the body shop but never have
    have a great weekend
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Kerona! I haven't tried anything else from them either.

      I wish you a lovely weekend as well hun <3

      Izbriši

  6. Hello! I tried this line primer and I found myself very well. I agree with the smell ^ _ *

    OdgovoriIzbriši