Empties #27

20 comments
Hey guys!

New month, new empties post :)


Let's start!


Essence "Beach Cruisers" LE Body Spray - I loved this scent, it smelled like summer in the bottle. Very sweet, but amazing! Apparently it smells like their fragrance Like a day in paradise.

Repurchase: This was limited edition, but I might buy the fragrance.


Oriflame Midnight Pearl Solid Perfume - I liked the scent and really enjoyed the concept. It was a solid perfume that you put on your pulse points and it really smelled strong.

Repurchase: Unfortunately, it's not available anymore.


Dove Deeply Nourishing Shower Gel - I really like Dove shower gels, but they are quite expensive, so I buy them when they're on sale. They're very moisturizing and lovely scented.

Repurchase: In the future.

Fa Active Sport Vitalizing Shower Gel - really nice refreshing scent but otherwise nothing special about this one.

Repurchase: Probably not.


Palmolive Naturals Hand Soap - I liked the gentle scent and it was an ok soap.

Repurchase: Maybe

Parodontax Classic Toothpaste - my regular toothpaste, you probably have already seen it in my empties.It has a different scent and taste to it, but it works wonders and it's the only toothpaste that helps me with bleeding gums!

Repurchase: Forever.


Avon Makeup Setting Spray - a really nice setting spray. It did have a slight smell of alcohol, but it didn't bother me. My makeup lasted a whole day of work with this one, which is amazing.

Repurchase: I did already.

Maybelline Easy Match Makeup (32 Classic Ivory) - I liked this foundation a lot. It didn't give me a lot of coverage, but it was a light to medium (buildable). Loved the colour and it lasted very well on me.

Repurchase: Unfortunately Maybelline is not sold in our drugstores anymore, so no.


Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Blemish Solver - I've written about the Oriflame's tea tree range before. These products are the only one that helped me with my horrible acne and blemishes when I was in high school. This product particularly is amazing for single blemishes, you just put some of this solution on your blemish and it disappears/gets smaller after a day!

Repurchase: I did already.

That's all for this month, hope you enjoyed!

Best,
Katja

20 komentarjev:

  1. I need to try this Avon Fixer :D And I've used Tea Tree Solvet but I didn't liked a lot :/


    NEW PERSONAL POST | MY OWN BEAUTY CARE PLEASURES.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love the items you've used :)

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Really interesting post.
    I've used a lot of that items and I liked it!
    So I'm glad to see them in your post.

    Gotičarka

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great post dear!♥
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2017/02/spring-hurry-up.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. i have tried the palm olive hand wash & dove cream and for me, they are fairly ok. great post by the way.

    https://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I was always wondering if I should buy this product to makeup from avon, now I know that it works, thanks for your opinion, dear. :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Thanks a lot :D

    I'm super addicted to beauty products :D

    NEW COOKING POST | Gratin Codfish with Ham.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. wow. you finished to much products ^_^ i love this posts!
    I like this product because it really is what it says. does its job perfectly!

    BLOG MAKE UP//PAGINA FB //INSTAGRAM

    OdgovoriIzbriši