REVIEW: Avon Calming Effects Mattifying Foundation

2 comments
Hi cuties :) 

Today I have for you a review of a new mattifying foundation that Avon just launched in this campaign :) 

What Avon says: "Lightweight coverage for skin that stays matte for hours. Fresh looking, lightweight liquid formula with aloe vera & camomille mattifies T-zone. Instantly reduces excess oil, provides even, matte coverage and helps to hide imperfections"


The foundation comes in this glass bottle with a pump and I think it's very nice. You get 30 ml of product which is quite nice considering the price, which is 5,90€ in this catalogue. (the regular price is 11€, but it will probably be almost all the time on sale)

I bought it in the shade Nude, which is the lightest shade they have.


I'm usually not the lightest shade so you have to consider that this one is probably darker than regular "light" shades and would not suit all the light skin tones. The foundation comes in 5 different shades, and I think that there's not a big difference between them, except for the darkest one.

hr-hr.facebook.com

I would say the coverage is about medium, but you definitely can build it up.


It does mattifies my skin, but not for a long time, I would say about 4-5 hours. If I put a translucent mattifying powder over it, there's no need to touch up. All in all, I would say this was probably my most used foundation this month - I really like it ;)

PROS:
- good price
- contains aloe vera & camomille
- mattifies skin for about 4-5 hours
- the pump! :)
- medium coverage (but buildable)

CONS:
- not a big variety of shades
- shades are very similar

To conclude - I think that people with oily and even normal skin would quite like the foundation. 

Have you tried it? :) If so, let me know what you think about it in the comments bellow! :)

xoxo,
Katja

2 komentarja: