January Favourites

16 comments
Hey guys :)

I decided to show you which products were my favourite in the month of January.

The first item I want to share with you is a Trend It up product, it's a face contouring set.


It's been months since I bought this set, and I already did a review for it here -> click. I'm in love with the first powder (I use it on daily basis) which is suppose to be for contouring. It's a nice ashy colour and it's very pigmented.


Next item is a blush I also used every day in the past months. It's a blush from Physicians Formula.


It includes a seductive fragrance (vanilla) and pheromone - mimicking ingredients. The smell of it is very strong but I got used to it after some time. I love the packaging and the blush colour is so pretty, looks very natural on cheeks.


Next is a foundation that I've been using very often. It's a Revlon's nearly naked foundation.


The formula itself is relatively watery but surprisingly pigmented. The biggest con I have about the product is the same one shared by bloggers all over, which is the lack of a pump. This foundation is perfect for those looking for light coverage. I find that it can even act as a concealer/eye primer because of how light it is. It glides on the skin smoothly and covers up pores and redness.

Let me know if you have tried any of these products, these were absolutely my favourites in the past months :)

Have a lovely weekend guys <3

Katja

16 komentarjev:

  1. Love the products dear!
    Another amazing post Katja <3
    xoxo

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great post dear! :)
    kiss
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2017/02/long-sleeve-velvet-dresses.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Super favorites. I love face contouring set.

    Moj mali kutak

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. That cosmetics items is wonderful! I like it so much.

    Gotičarka

    OdgovoriIzbriši