LookFantastic Beauty Box - February

26 comments
Hello loves :)

After some time of doing research I decided to jump on board and ordered myself a LookFantastic beauty box. It's my first beauty box ever and I really enjoyed it. Basically, you can choose from 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscription plan and each month you'll receive a box packed full of beauty products with a guaranteed worth of over 50£. For one month it costs 20€ with a free shipping!

This month the theme of the box was  Runway Ready. We received a box of 6 premium beauty treats, including 3 full-size beauty products to try, plus the latest copy of ELLE UK! Most of the items I haven't tried yet, so this is just a review of the subscription box, not the products.


I really like the packaging, the box looks very sleek and pretty. Definitely something I will re-use. 


When you first open the box you see a flyer in it. It basically tells you something about the products that are inside, I really liked that so you can read how to use them and what purpose they serve.


I really like the fact that the items are nicely secured as well.


So here are the products that are inside the February box.



1. Myvitamins Catwalk Queen


The myvitamins Catwalk Queen is the perfect blend of vitamins, minerals and extracts, including Vitamin C, Zinc and Bamboo Extract that work effortlessly to boost the natural appearance of your hair, skin and nails. The Catwalk Queen provides over 100% of the daily recommended intake of Vitamin D3, giving life to hair. You get 30 tablets.


2. Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud Mask


The Fango mud masks are a range of different purifying treatments to refine your complexion and give you brighter and healthier skin. Each one contains a blend of clays that improve the condition, appearance and texture of your skin for a gorgeous glow.


3. This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less


This little rollerball is ideal for keeping in handbag for those stressful situations on the go. Infused with Eucalyptus and Lavender, it helps to fight tension and insomnia, leaving you feeling at ease without stress! You can roll the therapeutic oil straight onto your skin for an immediate calming scent. I really like the scent, it smells subtle but I smell lavender the most which is a very relaxing scent indeed.


4. Polaar Icy Magic Roll On


This revitalising roll-on for your eyes leaves you feeling instantly awakened and refreshed thanks to it's natural blend of plant ingredients. The icy rollerball helps to de-puff and decongest the eye are to eliminate dark circles and water retention.


5. The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors +HA


This is the product that I've been most excited about since I heard many great things about the ordinary products :) Can't wait to try it out!

The Ordinary's moisturiser will keep you looking great, infused with hyaluronic acid, ceramides and glycerin, it works to put the water back into your skin so it feel and looks incredible.


6. Model Co Eye Lites Metallic Shadow


This product I actually tried already and I really like it. It's a beautiful metallic shadow, dries quickly and when it dries it doesn't move at all. It gives a gorgeous glow.



And that's all guys. I can't wait to try the The Ordinary moisturizer and overall I think this box was totally worth the 20€. It came very quickly in about a week after I ordered it so that's a plus as well. I love the fact that the shipping is free because that's so rare.

I would totally recommend you this box and I'll be ordering the next one as well, so you'll see an unboxing of March one as well :) Hope it will be as good as this one!

Let me know do you get any subscription boxes, do you recommend me any? :)

Have a lovely day <3
Katja

26 komentarjev:

  1. This box seems amazing! Great variety of products! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love this beautybox.
    can't live without it ^_^ <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. this is a great box with amazing stuff katja!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Amazing beauty box my dear
    Kisses

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Fantastic box Dear:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Interesting) Thanks for sharing your opinion!
    KireiKana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love this box kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I'm pretty amazed with that beauty box too, seems that it was worth any eurocent to pay for it :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ivonne, this one really was worth it, I can't wait to see the March one ;)

      You too hun, happy weekend <3

      Izbriši
  9. Śliczny kolor! <3

    http://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hi dear :D I just subscribed your blog, would u please follow me back?
    This post is great and I love lookfantastic's boxes, I'd always wish I can get them when I see what they are filled with :D
    XOXO
    R

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, sure I followed you back dear :)

      They really are amazing, totally worth the money! xx

      Izbriši