REVIEW: Avon True Colour Calming Effects Illuminating Foundation

24 comments
Hey loves :3

I've been on the foundation kick for a couple of months now so I decided to buy Avon's true colour illuminating foundation. I already own the mattifying one and already did a review for it here -> CLICK. It's really great for me in the summer, but now in the winter I need something more hydrating.


You get 30 ml of product for around 10€, but it's usually cheaper since they always have some discounts. 


It has a pump which I love since not having it is not very convenient and can be messy. I got mine in shade Ivory which is the lightest one in the range.


It blends really easily, doesn't look cakey at all in fact it looks like your natural skin, but more glowing.


The shade matches me nicely, but the colour selection is really poor and it can be difficult to find your perfect one.

I'm really impressed by this foundation even more than with the mattifying one and I would totally recommend it to you even if you have oily skin type.

Here's how it looks on me:





If you have this product, let me know your opinion ;) To me it's totally awesome.

Have a lovely weekend guys <3
Katja

24 komentarjev:

  1. U don't often use AVon, but it was my school years fav)
    KireiKana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wonderful review!
    Have a beautiful day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hello, the result is really good, it looks so even. Have a nice day. Best regards Jana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great review dear! ♥
    kiss
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2017/02/winter-uniform.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I am familiar with Avon. Don't know about their foundation because I do not use foundation. Have a good day!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I so love it!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. A great entry, I love your blog !!! happy day!!!
    💚💚💚

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Good to hear that you're pleased with this foundation, Katja :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I have just purchased the mascara of the True Color Collection!
    I will tell you how it is!
    I was thinking about buying this too, but I am not quite sure 🤔
    Have a wonderful day baby!
    😘😘😘

    Elena from Somniare Aude blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh definitely do, I'd love to hear your opinion!

      It's really great, I would totally recommend it :)

      I wish you a lovely day as well dear <3

      Izbriši