REVIEW: Skimono Hand Mask

11 comments
Hey loves :)

Since face masks are the total rave right now, this product was very interesting to me because I never heard of hand masks before. It was included in one of the LookFantastic beauty boxes.


Designed for hardworking hands, the Beauty Hand Mask for Intense Nourishment is a unique, bio-cellulose glove created by Skimono, a London-based brand inspired by Asian beauty trends who aim to provide a solution to the damaging effects of pollution, sun damage and stress. The mask is made from naturally-derived bio-cellulose with a three-dimensional matrix structure that has been saturated in a unique serum to maximise absorption capacity. It boasts hydrophilic properties able to retain up to 200 times its dry weight in serum with ultra-thin, tightly-woven crystallinity fibres, which closely adhere to every contour for optimum penetration.


You get 14 ml of product in one hand mask and it costs 11,95€. It's free from parabens and toxins. It''s infused with shea butter and aloe vera which provides a boost of nutrients and vitamins. I have to tell you I don't have very dry hands at all, but this felt amazing.


It did felt a little bit weird at the beginning just because the gloves are very big. Otherwise it was nice and I left them on for about 30 minutes. My hands felt moisturized and really soft. I think these are perfect for those that are constantly fighting the dry hands. I don't have that problem as I mentioned so I wouldn't purchase them again, just for that reason alone.

PROS:
- very moisturizing
- makes your hands very soft
- feels like you're in a spa ;)


CONS:
- I just didn't like the gloves as big as they are

To conclude, I would totally recommend you these if you have very dry hands. It feels amazing and leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized. Perfect for a day of pampering at home :))

Have you tried the hand masks before, what do you think?

Happy Monday <3
Katja

11 komentarjev:

  1. I have to try...
    Have a lovely week..
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I haven't tried this masks simply because Idon't have moments when I don't use my hands :P Maybe in the middle of winter when the skin will get very dry I will use it.
    Wish you a beautiful day!
    Greetings,
    Flo from
    https://femeieastazi.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Would recommend when you have very dry hands for sure :)

      Wishing you the same dear Flo! Kisses

      Izbriši
  3. Very interesting post dear!
    Have a good week!
    Kiss!

    Nuovo post sul mio blog!
    Ti aspetto da me se ti va!
    http://lamammadisophia2016.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Good to know that this hand mask works, but sorry to hear that the gloves are so big!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. The gloves would be really big for me too, I'm sure! But this is very interesting, I'd like to try.
    www.thefancycats.pt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They are huge indeed haha :D Howver really great, especially for very dry hands.

      Izbriši