March Favorites

8 comments
Hey everyone! :)

March favorites post is here & there are only 3 products that are very favorite this month. Otherwise I've been constantly using the same products that I showed you in my February favorites, HERE. :)


NAILS

I've bought this Catrice Gel-like Topcoat I think 2 months ago and barely started using it this month. So far I've been enjoying it. It does give a nice glossy finish, but the nail polish doesn't last longer because of it. However, putting it over the nail gems or studs, they do stay on longer. I think it was discontinued, but you can still get it in some DM's.


FACE/BODY

Both products are from the same line, Avon Planet Spa Amazonian Treasures. I bought Hydrating face mask and a body scrub. They smell like berries, so sweet! :)


The face mask comes in a 75 ml tube. It has a jelly-like consistancy (purple colour:P) and makes my skin feel extremely refreshed.


This body scrub is actually more on a gentle side because it is very creamy. But it is very nourishing and can also be used as a shaving cream. I'm excited everytime I open it because of it's beautiful colour and the smell which is phenomenal! 


That's it for this month, I hope you enjoyed. I appreciate every comment <3 (Oh and you can follow me also on Instagram: confessionsofamakeupshopaholic and now on Facebook: Confessions of a make-up shopaholic)

xoxo,
Katja

8 komentarjev:

  1. The planet spa stuff looks amazing!
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lovely favorites! I have never heard of this brand before, but I need to try it some time :)
    Great blog <3 Kisses from Budapest xoxo

    http://csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I really like every products from Avon - Planet Spa too, and these with acai & berries sound interesting :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is the first time I am seeing any of these products. They all look very interesting. I will have to give them a try.

    XOXO
    Alethea
    http://thepowerofthepretty.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši