My picks: Essence Brit-Tea Trend Edition

20 comments
Hello cuties :)

Today I'll share with you what I bought from the newest Essence trend edition called Brit-Tea. When I first saw the preview I was very excited  :)


1. Earring set - 01 Blossoms etc. ; 2,18€

I knew I'll buy those earrings the first time I saw them. They're just too cute :D So of course I couldn't resist :P There are two pairs of earrings in this set, one rose colour and the other one violet (I'd say violet like lavender).


I expected them to be bigger, however they are pretty small.


2. Illuminating base - 01 Make tea not war ; 2,79€

This is a very light base, that gives skin a really nice natural and radiant glow. You can wear it alone or as a primer. The thing that suprised me is, that it's not a clear base, but has a colour to it.

 
Oh and it has a veeery nice smell, I wish they made perfume out of this :D It's some kind of floral, however some people might not like it. I have tried it a few times, and I have to say it really gives a nice glow, it would probably look great if you mix it with your foundation, I might try doing that ;)



You can see the glow that it gives on the picture above :)

3. Blush - 01 Tea-riffic garden party ; 3,59€

The thing I was the most excited for is this blush :P Sooo pretty, I just wanna look at it and never use it :D The 3D effect of roses reminds me of Milani blushes.


Isn't it georgeous? ;) It's not that great pigmented, but you can definitely build it up. As you can see it has 3 different kinds of colours, the white is in my opinion a perfect highlight, very glittery. The light rose is lovely, my favourite, not very pigmented but nice for an everyday look. Also contains shimmer, but very little. And the dark rosey colour is a matt one.


It's very easy to use, very blendable. Oh and of course you can combine these three colours together, so you basically get 4 colours in one blush for amazing price ;)

I hope you enjoyed  ;)

xoxo,
Katja

20 komentarjev:

  1. Thanks for following me. Ive now followed you back and Im your #70 follower.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love your earrings. Anyway thanks for visiting my blog, and yes i would love to follow each other, follow me then let me know so i can follow you back.

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love essence products! *--*
    I follow you, follow me back? Xoxo ♡

    www.adcpurebeauty.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I love the blush and the earrings, so cute! In the meanwhile what do you think of following each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Kisses and have a beautiful week :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Those earrings are so cute! :D
    I really like that blush as well!
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Lovely post dear!! I really like this earrings
    Kisses from http://lilbourne.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. beautiful post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh are you sure dear? I can't see you in my followers list :( But that's ok, I'm following you anyway... Kisses!

    OdgovoriIzbriši