Falling with.. TAG

4 comments
Hi cuties :)
Today I have for you a fall TAG. This one is a little bit different than the other tags, and I think it's awesome :) I was tagged by a fellow blogger Invisibly Perfect :)


Question 1: If you could fall for one of your eyebrows, which would it be?
It would probably be a left eyebrow, because it looks better than the right one hehe :D

Question 2: If any celebrity could fall for you, which celebrity would it be?
 Channing Tatum, Ashton Kutcher or Ryan Gosling. :P

Question 3: If you could fall and land anywhere on earth where would it be?
 
Hmmm.. Bora Bora :)
 
Question 4: If you could fall into a jukebox and listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life, what song would it be? 
OMG I can't answer this question :D  I don't have a favourite song and I can't even choose only one.

Question 5: If you could fall into any movie, what movie would it be?
The fault in our stars. I would probably cry all the time, but anyway :P
 
Question 6: If you could fall back in time, where would you fall back too?
Probably in my teenage years, when you don't have a lot of problems and responsibilities.

Question 7: If you could fall and hit your head and lose one memory, what memory would you lose?
I wouldn't lose any. Memories just made me who I am today. :)

Question 8: If you could fall into any season and stay there all year round, what season would it be?
I don't know.. spring maybe :D when it's not that hot and not that cold either :P

Question 9: If you were going to fall into trouble, what would it most likely be?
When i fell into troubles it was probably because I came home too late or something like this :D

Question 10: If you were to fall into 1 million pounds and you could only spend it in one store, which store would it be?
Müller or DM absolutly :)

I had fun doing this tag and I hoped you enjoyed reading! :)

And of course I TAG:
Tanita from Smile Everyday
 
 xoxo,
Katja

4 komentarji: