Empties #22

39 comments
Hey guys :)

Another month, another empties post ;)


Dove Purely Pampering Shower gel (coconut with jasmine petals) - I adore Dove shower gels. This one wasn't an exception either and I really enjoyed the scent as well. Left my skin soft and nourished. The consistency was very thick, almost like a cream.

Repurchase: Maybe when it's on sale.

Subrina Cherry Blossom Shower Gel - this is my second bottle and I still can't get over the scent of this gel. I'm absolutely in love with the gentle scent that lingers on my skin. This is my most repurchased shower gel ever, since I'm usually always trying different ones :D

Repurchase: I did already :)


Balea Frische Energie Family Duschgel - this was a 500 ml bottle and I paid less than one euro for it. It had a nice, fruity scent and I did enjoy it a lot actually.

Repurchase: I think it's not available anymore.

Balea Milde Seife Blutentraum - I usually like hand soaps by Balea, but this one didn't impress me because it was too thick and slimy at the same time. All I can say is I'm glad it's gone :P

Repurchase: Different scent.


Afrodita Nailpolish Remover - I only used it for removing nail polish from my toes, otherwise I only use removers that are in the pot container, because it's quicker, easier and not that messy :)

Repurchase: No.

Maybelline Express Nail Care Hydra- Cuticle - I've had this product for ages and I didn't use it a lot because it didn't really work for me and was very messy. Basically it's supposed to hydrate your cuticles.

Repurchase: No.


Balea Cleansing Wipes - for all skin types. I like the fresh scent. They're very inexpensive and come very handy when you're too lazy to remove your makeup properly ;)

Repurchase: I did already.

Balea Aqua Tuchmaske - It's a sheet mask. I never tried sheet masks before, so I can't compare it to other masks, but I liked it. It wasn't anything special but it did hydrate my skin. You get only one sheet in the package, but I used it twice, just because the product is very moist.

Repurchase: Maybe.

Balea After Sun 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner - I really liked the scent of this product, it smells like summer :P As a shampoo I didn't find it amazing, but it was average, I think it would work great for normal hair. I unfortunately have very greasy hair with dandruff and of course it didn't make it go away ;)

Repurchase: Not at the moment.


Artdeco Mineral Bronzing Powder Pearls - I liked them, but they were not anything special.

Repurchase: No, because the price is too high.

Bioderma Intensive Purifying Care (sample)  -  this was unfortunately too small sample to properly test it, it was just 5 ml.

Purchase: Couldn't test it properly, so no.


And that's all guys. Hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day <3

Kisses,
Katja

39 komentarjev:

  1. Great beauty products:) I like Dove and Balea brands:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I really like you blog! :)
    Following you now.
    I will be happy if you follow me back :)

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nice review. I would love to try sheet mask.Subrina,with that brand there is no mistake.Art deco,I was thinking about this powder, but I think I am going to skip it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks dear :) The sheet mask is really nice so I'd definitely recommmend you picking it up ;) xx

      Izbriši
  4. Great review katja. Dove is my fav bodywash to use
    Have a great day
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I loved to know the products you used! I'm in love with DOVE products. Have a blessed day, kisses!

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Great post dear! thanks for sharing :D

    Have a nice day
    https://ourstyle-blog.blogspot.mx/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Sorry to hear that you was unpleased with most of products which you tested in this month!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I've tried Bioderma scrub from this series - it was great!

    KireiKana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Većinu obvih stvari koristim i aj, i moram reći da sam uvek i ja manje-više bila zadovoljna, tako da vrlo korektan i zanimljiv post. Slike su jako fine.

    http://thestoryofagothic.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wonderful and honest review! Have a great day!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I love Dove products!
    HAPPY WEDNESDAY
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. nice!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/enricasciarrettafashionmode

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I love your empties posts, great way to see whether de products were worth it or not
    I'll definitely check out the Balea products

    Happy weekend for you
    MY BLOG my latest post
    My handmade jewelry pop-up store
    Kisses, Isabelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Isabelle. Balea's products are definitely worth trying, they're really affordable plus great quality :)

      Kisses

      Izbriši
  14. Wow so many products! I'm a big fan of Balea cosmetics. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog and the wishes, xo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši