June Favorites

9 comments
Hello everyone :)

This post is a little bit late, but better late than never, right? ;) 

There are just 3 products that I'd like to show you that were my favorite last month.


FACE

I can't even believe how much I've been loving this Avon Naturals Cleanser! I bought it on sale, just because I needed a cleanser, and I didn't expect it to be as good as it is, because I've read quite a few reviews that were not that great. Oh and btw, I paid 1,50€ for it :O a bargain!


It really smells like olives, but it's not that strong. However, I like it. You get 125 ml of product. I've been using it everyday in the evenings, when I take my makeup off. It does a great job at cleansing my face!


BROWS

I've began searching for something for my brows, because I ran out of my Oriflame clear gel I used. I decided to get this one from Catrice, it's basically an Eyebrow Filler. And fell in love with it :))


There's only one colour of this gel and I've had my doubts, because I have quite dark brows, but it actually does match my colour :) However, sorry to anyone with blond brows. It basically just fills and thickens the appearance of brows. 


CHEEKS:

This is basically the only blush I wore for the past month and a half :D It's from E.L.F. and I'm really sorry but it doesn't say the colour anywhere on the packaging :/


It looks really nice now when I'm tanned. It's a coral colour with gold glitter in it, as you can see on the swatch below ;) 

It's very loved as you can see :D


I hope you enjoyed this and I'm sorry this favorites are so late.

Kisses,
Katja

9 komentarjev:

  1. I like this eyebrow filler from catrice:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Catrice eyebrow filler je tudi meni zelo všeč. Moje obrvi so sicer črne, ampak jih je rahlo posvetlil. Elf blush pa izgleda zelo lepo :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lovely products! :) Love the blush. The color is just really great.
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know. I always follow back <3

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oi linda!
    Gostei muito de conhecer o seu blog e amei este post
    Eu estou achando que ele é muito estiloso, tem uma visualização muito bonita e é cheio de informação útil.
    Dé uma passadinha no meu blog, você vai adora ele tanto quanto eu adorei o seu.
    Se gostar, me siga. Mas se você não gosta.......
    ME SIGA mesmo assim!!! rsrsrs
    Beijokas!!!!!

    http://viciadasemlivros911.blogspot.com.br

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori

    1. Ei querida!

      Obrigado, muito obrigado para o seu adorável comentários. <3 Eu segui-lo, você tem um blog de impressionante <3

      Kisses

      Izbriši