Intro and 50 questions TAG :)

Leave a Comment


Hi guys! :)
Well after a looong time of reading blogs I decided to do my own :P
I'm gonna write in english so anyone can understand me and I'll post at least twice a week.

Sooo to get started I'm gonna do a 50 questions TAG that I found on Tumblr I think :)


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Well I don't think so :D

  2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
Hmmm I cry a lot, because I'm very sensitive person.. I think it was last week probably.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  
Sometimes haha :D When I'm in a rush I write horrible! But on the other hand when I have time.. i think it's not that bad :P

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
I don't eat meat a lot..

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 

Nope but I’d love to have them in the future.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
Yes, why not! :D

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
Noooo…. (That was sarcasm so I think you have your answer!)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
Yes I do.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
Probably not because I'm terrified of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
Some kind of fruit cereal..

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
Nope…and I make no apologies

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
Depends.. Mentally yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 

All of them :D

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
Their face. 

15. RED OR PINK? 
Mostly pink, sometimes red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
I'm not really confident and I'm jealous.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
My grandfather… Every day

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? 
I don't know that technique and am too lazy right now to google it up hehe :D

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 
I'm not wearing any at the moment.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 
A tuna salad.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
I'm not listening to music right now :)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
Black or white :D

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
Mown grass :D

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
My father.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? 
Beach house for sure.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
I don't really watch sports, but if i had to choose I would go with valleyball.

27. HAIR COLOR? 
Light brown.

28. EYE COLOR? 
Green.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
Nop.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? 

Some kind of pasta.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
It depends…

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
Welcome to the punch.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
Black Ramones t-shirt :D

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?  
Summer for the weather and nights out and Winter for Christmas and the decorations

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 
Depends on what you want and who you are with at the time…

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
As long as it's sweet :P

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? 
Cardio.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. I don't really watch TV.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Currently I'm not reading any. But I finished reading Dan Brown's Inferno yesterday.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
I don’t have a mouse pad.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? 
I don't know.. when I get a message :D

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? 
Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 

Probably Germany.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

Yes I'm a superhero :D no, not really.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
In a hospital in a small town.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? 
In a small town in Slovenia.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? 
White.

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
I don't have my own car. But I'm driving my parent's mostly and it is white.

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? 
It definitely was interesting :D

www.quotesable.com


I'll be posting probably on Friday again and it's gonna be Avon haul :))
XOXO,
Katja

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar