New In - March 2018

5 comments
Hey loves <3

Today I'll show you all the products I bought in the month of March. There are not many, because I'm still trying to use up as much as I can. I will try to post regularly from now on again, will see how it goes with my work. Once again - I have a new job and lots of changes currently going on, so sorry in advance if I'm not as regular as I was before :)

Let's start!


InnisFree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Tea Tree
Balea Porenfein Klarende 3-Minuten Maske
Imayes Deep Sea Moisturizing Mask


Balea Mizellen Reinigungs Tucher
Balea Ater Sun Duschgel


Lush Mask Of Magnaminty (my lovely sister brought me this one from Spain :D)


Essence "Glow To Go" TE - Illuminating Setting Spray
Essence "Get Your Glitter On" TE - Glitter Primer


Subrina Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
Farmasi LE "Love" - Body Wash


Farmasi LE "Love" - Hair Shampoo
Farmasi LE "Love" - Body Lotion
Farmasi LE "Love" - Hand Cream



Farmasi LE "Supernatural" Matte Lipstick - 02 Mistery Mauve

And that's it guys. Hope you enjoyed, let me know if you want a review of anything you see ;)

Have a lovely day <3
Kisses,
Katja

5 komentarjev:

  1. Great post honey,I really love it :)

    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I'm really curious about Farmasi Le brand - I haven't heard about it before and these products look so interesting :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši