First Impressions: Avon Ideal Flawless - Cream Concealer

Leave a Comment
Hi everyone! 

Today I'll talk about my first impressions on Avon Ideal Flawless Cream Concealer, which is fairly new. 

I actually bought it when it was on sale in a set with a concealer brush and it was 6.90€ (for Avon's members only). However, it's not in the catalogue yet, I think it comes in campaign 6.


Although it doesn't have a mirror, the packaging is nice. It's also small, so very appropriate for bags:)


There are however only two shades to chose from - Fair and Medium. I got it in the fair, which is the lightest shade and it is a bit lighter than my skintone, however I'm still very happy with it because it brightens my face nicely.


As the name implies it is a creamy concealer. It's very soft and very pigmented so a little goes a long way ;) Avoid putting too much product or it will set in the fine lines and wrinkles.
The coverage is pretty amazing too, it's about medium to full.


Overall, I'm very happy with it and I really recommend it.

Oh and finally, the concealer brush is pretty amazing too. I was afraid it's gonna be too soft, but it is perfect for  applying concealer!


Thank you so much for reading and if you tried this product, let me know what do you think about it in the comments bellow! :) 

(oh and I reached 50 followers - YAY, THANKS!, so expect a giveaway in the future;))

xoxo,
Katja

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar