REVIEW: This Works Stress Check Breathe In

8 comments
Hey guys :)

I'm presenting you today another product that I got in my LookFantastic beauty box. It has been nothing but a pleasure to be introduced to such amazing brands/products.


I got a This Works Stress Check Breathe In - an aroma - therapeutic roller ball. There are fragrances that lift our mood by taking us on a tropical vacation or make us smile by conjuring up the smell of homemade cookies. And then, there are fragrances that rely on cold, hard science to improve our day. 


The notes of this fragrance are: lavender, eucalyptus and frankincense. Research has shown that lavender eases anxiety, and that it's relaxing effect helps people complete tasks faster and more accurately. 


I have to say I didn't use it in stressful situations yet since I tend to not carry it with me, but I do use it at evenings before I go to sleep. I roll it over my wrists and temples and it really helped me to relax and sleep better.


 I didn't use any product like this before so I wasn't really expecting it to work but it definitely does. Exciting!

If you love the scent of Lavender and you're in need of something to relax you, I'd totally recommend this :) 
Let me know if you have tried anything like this, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Kisses,
Katja

8 komentarjev: