LookFantastic Beauty Box - May

23 comments
Hey guys :)

My LookFantastic beauty box for the month of May has arrived a few days ago. You can see what I got in the month of April here -> CLICK.


Again, I really like the design of this box as well as a previous one, so cute. This one is also quite bigger than all the other ones I got before, you'll see why soon ;) The theme for this month is "Get the glow".




Let's jump into it ;)


1. Mellow Baked Eyeshadow - Peach



Whichever colour you receive, your eyes will thank you for. The softly pigmented shadow gives a gorgeous shimmer for a bright and luminous finish.


2. Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel



The Real Chemistry Peel gets your skin glowing thanks to it's unique blend of proteins that remove dead skin cells and leave you with a renewed complexion.


3. H20 Gradual Tan Mist

 
This fine mist hydrates and nourishes the skin, whilst also imparting a hint of colour for a sun-kissed finish.


4. System Professional Luxe Oil



The System Professional Luxe Oil is a potent elixir, enriched with a blend of oils to nourish and condition the hair.


5. Glov Hydro Demaquillage



The Glov Hydro Demaquillage is made from hypoallergenic fibers to gently remove makeup and impurities, and leave your skin healthy and glowing.


6. Scrub Love Coconut Cranberry Body Scrub


This natural exfoliant is formulated with 100% organic and roasted coffee, as well as coconut oil to gently smooth your skin. Oh, and it smells divine!


These are all the products that were inside my box, I'm totally loving it again! I already tried the Luxe oil and it made my hair super soft, plus the Mellow eyeshadow is very pretty - can also be used as a highlighter! For 20€ including free shipping these boxes have not failed me so far :)

Hope you enjoyed, happy Saturday <3 
Katja 

23 komentarjev:

  1. I received this box too, I am very happy with the products. =)

    BLOG MAKE UP//PAGINA FB //INSTAGRAM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great beauty box, enjoy your new stuff!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This box seems amazing! Great variety of products! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. those cosmetics looks fantastic dear
    kss
    =)
    New post in my Lifestyle Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. These box seem so cool! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful new week!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Great box dear! :)
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2017/05/more-coupons-huge-discounts-from-zaful.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Very interesting products and all of them are new for me)

    KireiKana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I don't see Elle magazine. Does it come with the box?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sorry, didn't took a photo of it this time, yes it comes with the box :)

      Izbriši
  9. Katja, thanks! I have decided to try 3-month subscription. :) Maybe do you know from your experience: If I subscribe in the beginning of May, will I get a May box or will the subscription start in June?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're very welcome! That's amazing, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do :) It depends, was it still the picture of the May's box when you ordered? Or was it already the June's? If it was the May's you will probably get the May box already :)

      Izbriši