REVIEW: Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

15 comments
Hey loves :)

Lately I have found myself on a major foundation kick. I’ve been trying new releases left and right. Today's review is about the Maybelline Fit me Matte + Poreless foundation. I bought it because it was on sale recently and I really wanted to see how it would perform on my skin since I do have enormous pores.


Here are the ingredients if anyone's interested:



It comes in a squeezy tube which means it's lighter and less fragile than glass bottles. Additionally, the tube comes sealed as well. So it is easy to check in stores whether someone has already opened it. A tube contains 30 ml of product which is standard for a foundation.


This product is formulated for normal to oily skin. It should blur imperfections, minimize pores and match flawlessly with your skin. The texture of this is surprisingly liquid for a matte foundation aimed at normal to oily skin. Coverage is good, I’d say medium and buildable to more, if you feel you need more. One thing I noticed immediately is how easy it was to blend this foundation. Despite the claims that this is a matte foundation, it doesn’t look cakey and keeps a certain amount of luminosity.

This is how it looks on me:


Wear time on this was great. It lasted all day and definitely survives a work day. It didn’t crease on itself which I think is mostly due to the fact that it is such a lightweight formula. You only need a little bit to cover your entire face and while it doesn’t cover everything, I loved how natural this foundation looked. 

I would absolutely recommend this foundation :) Do you have it, what do you think?

Happy Monday <3
Katja

15 komentarjev:

  1. How interesting review!! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: BANANA LEAVES & LACE DRESS IN LA

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I want to try it) Looks interesting and Maybelline has some great foundations

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is so nice!!!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I really like that this foundation looks naturally on your face, dear :)

    Have a lovely evening Katja,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Their powder is one of my favourite powders to use and the fit me concealer is amazing
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. OH really? That's great to hear, I'll have to buy the concealer as well :P

      Have a great day Kerona <3

      Izbriši
  6. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši