REVIEW: Avon True Colour Illuminating Pearls

12 comments
Hey everyone :)

I had an eye on the Avon's true colour illuminating pearls for a while and finally when they were on offer decided to buy them :) 


The pearls  come in a black plastic tub and though the packaging looks huge, it's not heavy. The cap is screw type and fits well.

You get 22g of product for (usually on offer) 6-7€.



I love the effect it gives since it gives you a subtle shimmery look with a touch of colour. Perfect for summer!


If you have a light skin tone you can use it as a blush by crushing the dark colored pearls. I have been using this almost every day to highlight my nose bridge, my cheek bones and my chin as well as using it instead of a blush.


It's not chalky at all and it's very smooth to apply. I love that it has no fragrance since so many beauty products nowadays do. The quantity is huge for the amount I paid I don’t think I will need to buy this again for this life time :D 


It really works as everyday blush and highlighter and gives a nice sheen to  my face without looking glittery. Would totally recommend it for summer!

Have you tried this product already, let me know :)

Kisses,
Katja

12 komentarjev: