Empties #30

13 comments
Hey loves :)

Another month, another empties post :) Let's start!


Redken Heatcure Hair Treatment - I received this hair treatment in one of my LookFantastic beauty boxes. I recently decided to give it a try since it did seem quite an interesting product. I peeled the back panel and it started self heating - which I have never experienced before :D It left my hair feeling really soft and nice, but nothing special, I think I would have to use it more to see actual long lasting results. An interesting concept nonetheless and I'm glad I had the opportunity to try it.

Purchase: Probably no, because it's too expensive.



Fitoval Dermatological Shampoo (Dandruff) - the only shampoo that actually helps me with my dandruff problems. Unfortunately it's quite expensive as well - 200 ml for about 8€.

Repurchase: I will in the future.


Nivea Care & Cocoa shower gel -  the first Nivea shower gel that I really didn't like in terms of the scent. A nice shower gel otherwise, very moisturizing.

Repurchase: Not this scent.


Himalaya Herbals Aloe & Cucumber Refreshing Moisturizer - even though my boyfriend and I both used this moisturizer we had a hard time using it up. We really didn't like the scent of cucumbers unfortunately.

Repurchase: No.


Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - 120 Vanilla - really liked this foundation. It was perfect for everyday wear. Also posted a review of it already here -> CLICK. This is probably the most natural, skin-like foundation that I've tried.

Repurchase: Maybe, currently I have way too many foundations.


Avon Perceive EDP - I wasn't really a fan of this fragrance so I'm glad it's empty. It's an oriental fragrance with white pepper and yellow freesia being top notes.

Repurchase: No.


Catrice Glam & Doll Volume Mascara - one of the rare mascaras that I really, really liked. It separated my lashes nicely and gave them a nice length. I'd totally recommend this one!

Repurchase: I have a backup already ;)


And that's all for this month guys :) Hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day <3
Katja

13 komentarjev:

  1. I like Nivea products) I'd love to try this one!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great post dear

    Have a nice day! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Good to know about last mascara, I'd love to try it out too :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. i love this nivea shower gel
    http://wooho11.blogspot.com/ - i invite <3 follow me-will respond with

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Cool post, dear! I really like products <3
    I'd be happy friendship blogging ♥ (Subscribe to your blogger)
    Julia Shkvo

    OdgovoriIzbriši