New in - April

9 comments
Hey everyone :)

I've been extremely busy with work  and very exhausted lately. However, today I'll show you what I bought in the month of April :) Enjoy!


Afrodita 100% Bronze Skin Marmelada Dry Oil


J luna Real Essence Collagen Mask


Avon Skin So Soft Facial Hair Removal Cream


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Trasparent
Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation - 110


Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector - Light


Zoella Beauty Winking Beauty Bag

Have a lovely day<3
Katja

9 komentarjev:

  1. Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. It is interesting the mask! The stay matte is a must!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Love the Zoella beauty bag, super cute!
    LA VEINE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Indeed, I didn't need another beauty bag but this one totally caught my eye :)

      Izbriši
  4. Rimmel powder is really good i use it all the time. I also like zoella beauty bag :)
    New post: shoppingholic-dreamer.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši