Colourpop Haul

20 comments
Hey loves <3

Today I'll share with you my Colourpop haul :) I ordered some items from the official Colourpop site since they were offering free international shipping recently. I bought one of their ultra matte lips in shade Solow before and I really enjoyed it so I knew I'd end up buying more.


So this time I ended up buying one Super shock pressed pigment, one of their Ultra metallic lipsticks and three ultra matte lipsticks. I also got mini Ultra satin lip as a gift with purchase.



Super Shock Pressed Pigment - Fantasy


This colour really caught my eye when I was browsing through their shadows and pigments. It's a beautiful  violet with blue shimmers, so pretty. It's very pigmented and feels soft and buttery. Can look like a duo chrome depending on the lighting.



Ultra Metallic Lip - Kween


I've been slowly but surely getting into the trend of metallic lips. This one looked amazing online and it's even more beautiful in person.



Ultra Matte Lip - Lumiere 2, Bumble & Beeper


If you don't know, Lumiere 2 was designed by the Youtuber Kathleen Lights, but I'm sure many of you know that ;) All three shades I got because I did quite a research on swatches before hand :P


From down to bottom: metallic lip - Kween, ultra matte lip - Bumble, ultra matte lip - Beeper and ultra matte lip - Lumiere 2.


Mini Ultra Satin Lip - Dopey


This one was included as a gift with purchase.


It's a shade at the bottom, after Lumiere 2. You can see I had quite a similar colour selection apparently :D

I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of these, I love the fact that they last quite some time (even survive drinking/eating) and they are kiss-proof.

Have you ordered anything from Colourpop before, let me know what do you recommend ;)

Kisses,
Katja

20 komentarjev:

  1. Colorpop has international free shipping!? Awesome!!! I am going to order some stuff eheh ;)
    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They had a promotion going on for their birthday, it's not free anymore unfortunately :/

      Izbriši
  2. I loove colourpop! I also made an order to enjoy free shipping, I'm still waiting, I'm so excited. <3
    The Fancy Cats

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great haul katja, if I knew they were offering free international shipping I would have totally ordered a few things

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Kerona! Oh that's too bad, follow their Instagram they always post promotions there :) xx

      Izbriši
  4. Fantastic products! I'd like to try it!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I have never ordered from them before, but the shade of lipsticks are terrific :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Great post dear! :)
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2017/05/floral-embroidered-dress.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Cute colors!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Lovely shades of colourpop lipstics! Thank you for sharing with us!


    xoxo
    ayu

    OdgovoriIzbriši