First Impressions: Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask / Blogmas Day 24

5 comments
Hey loves :)

Today's post is all about the first impressions on the Avon's advance techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Hair mask.. what a long name, right :P

I haven't used it properly so I could do a full review, that's why only the first impressions. They claim this intensive mask leaves hair revitalised, feeling stronger and nourished from root to tip. You get 150 ml for around 5€, price varies in different catalogues.


I think this product is quite expensive, considering that you only get 150 ml. They also claim it's good for all hair types, which always makes me sick when I read/hear that, because honestly, that's not how it goes :D 

I have greasy hair very quickly and this didn't help :D which honestly, isn't a surprise since it is an argan oil hair treatment and would probably work best for dry/damaged hair. 


However my hair did feel soft after using this and more shiny. So I think it would be very good for dry hair, it just isn't for "all hair types", like they claim it is :D


Btw, stay tuned, I have something interesting planned for tomorrow :P

Kisses,
Katja

5 komentarjev: