Empties #13 / Blogmas Day 17

2 comments
Hello again ;)

I'm sharing empty products with you today. 


It's been around a month since my last empties post, so there aren't a lot of products, but anyway, here we go ;)


Syoss Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - this is the newest version of Syoss anti-dandruff shampoo and I prefer this one over the old one. It really helped me prolong the wash of my hair and my problem with dandruff isn't that big anymore :P

Repurchase: I did already. 

L'oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution - it worked great for me, removed all my makeup without the problem. A definite plus for me is that it is fragrance free. However, it does have hexylene glycol in it, which is comedogenic.

Repurchase: Maybe.


Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze - it was dry nail spray and it completely changed my life :P It does leave your nails oily, because of it's consistency, however it does dry your nail polish extremely fast, which to me is amazing!

Repurchase: I did already.

Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish 165 Here's my number - a beautiful sparkle sand effect nail polish. The only con was it didn't last long on my nails and it was quite a struggle to remove it.

Repurchase: Probably not.


Avon Big & Daring black mascara - a good mascara that really made my lashes very long. Somehow it got dried up quite quickly..

Repurchase: Maybe.

Avon Big & False Lash black mascara - so far the best mascara I have ever used. The volume it gave to my lashes was phenomenal and it really looked like I had falsies on.

Repurchase: Definitely!

Avon Supershock MAX black mascara - an average mascara that didn't clump my lashes, it separated them nicely.

Repurchase: Maybe.


Avon Infinite Moment For Her EDT - I bought this perfume in a bundle with some other products for a bargain. I mean really, it didn't even cost 10€ and otherwise the perfume alone costs more than 20€. I didn't expect to like it, but it was really amazing. Sweet floral scent, not too aggressive and it's longevity was fair.

Repurchase: If it's ever on sale, I'll stock up for sure!!

I hope you enjoyed! :)

Kisses,
Katja

2 komentarja: