Hey loves, happy Valentine's day <3 I hope you'll have a good one! :)
Casper, the sleep startup that creates the perfect mattress, sheets and pillow recently started a fun project and thought I would be a great fit! They are seeking out tips on how to get ready the morning after drinking;)
They will also be sharing the best tips on their Pinterest - to help everyone prepare for National Margarita Day on February 22nd!
1. Deep clean your face - we all know how we get home after a night full of drinking, and we're feeling extremely lazy & nauseous at the same time. Of course we don't want to take our makeup off before going to bed, which is terrible, but it is how it is :D That's why it's extremely important to wash your face when you wake up, to remove all makeup and deep clean it with cleanser! You will also feel more fresh and awake :)
2. Cover up your under-eye - covering your under-eye darkness becomes even more important when you are hungover, so use an under-eye concealer with a hint of yellow to counteract the darkness. You can also fix those puffy under-eyes with some frozen products, cold tea bags,...
3. Shower - That should be the first thing you do after you wake up feeling hangover! ;) I know it will feel wrong at first, since you'll be dealing with dizziness and nausea, but you will feel 100% better afterwards! :) The colder the water - the more awake you'll feel.
4. Use white/nude eyeliner - making your eyes pop will remove the attention from redness that will start to show when you're hungover, so use a white or preferably a nude eyeliner in your waterline. You can also use some eye drops to temporarily reduce your bloodshot eyes.
5. Dry Shampoo - if you don't have time to wash your hair, use a dry shampoo to make it less shiny!
6. Bright Lipstick - always looks done-up even if you're not wearing any other makeup. Skip the matte lipsticks since hydration is the key after a night of drinking. Using a bright lipstick will also draw the attention away from your tired-looking, red eyes.
7. Drink Water - last but not least, you must drink loads of water, since our bodies are mostly made out of water, replacing it is very important. Lemon juice is also considered one of the best remedies to counter effects of the alcohol! Coffee and tea will only further dehydrate you.
Cheers! I hope you enjoyed :)