Avon Big & Multiplied Mascara - REVIEW

19 comments
Hey loves :)

Today I have for you a review of the Avon's brand new mascara. They're launching this mascara in campaign 4 (Slovenia). It's a new launch in the line of Big &.. mascaras :) This one is called Big & Multiplied and it's supposed to be a volume mascara. The line of Big &.. consists of Big & Daring and Big & False Lash - both of which I'm very fond of, so I was very excited to try the new addition :)


What they say: "Achieve the ultimate look in lash fullness! Clump - and smudge free!"

I got mine in Black, but you can also get it in brown black. Here are the ingredients if anyone's interested:


The packaging is nice, looks similar to the other two Big &.. mascaras, except this one is in silver colour.


The wand is actually very different (than the others) and to be honest, not my favourite. You get 10 ml of product for 10,90€, but it will be on sale for 6,50€ (Slovenia!).


It's a nice mascara, I like the volume it gives my lashes, but it doesn't really live up to the claim of not clumping your lashes together. The Avon's mascaras or rather the Big &.. mascaras are actually very wet when you first buy/open them and I think that's the problem, because the clumping of the lashes happened to me with the other two versions also. You have to give it time, so it dries a little bit and then it performs at its best. At this time, I'm mostly using it in combination with other mascaras, because of the clumping.

I'll show you the results of the mascara, but first how my lashes look naturally - excuse the appearance since I wasn't wearing any other makeup ;)


One coat of mascara (without curling the lashes):


Two - three coats of mascara (without curling):


You can clearly see the clumping (and my enormous pores haha :D).. but I'm pretty sure it's because it's very wet, I'll make sure it dries a little bit. It really doesn't smudge at all, so that's nice for sure!


All in all I think it's another hit in the Big &.. range of mascaras. As I have mentioned before all of the mascaras in this range were too wet at the beginning, so make sure they dry a little bit and then they'll perform their best!

Have you tried this mascara? - let me know what you think :)

Kisses,
Katja

19 komentarjev:

  1. Good review and have a good day

    historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This mascara looks great on you, really like the texture that gives xoxo

    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The post is fantastic! I love it so much:)
    Have a nice day!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Nice tips, like the post ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: SAME BUT DIFFERENT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. What a great review, the results are amazing
    Your lashes have a nice length and no smudge, really good
    I also love the fact that you're not wearing any other makeup, you don't need it anyway ;)
    Thank you so much for your kind words on my last post
    I totally agree with you, companies should also care whether followers are real or fake. It's sad that they seem to be immune to this.

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Isabelle <3

      Oh you're too nice dear :) yeah they should look into that, but sadly they don't.

      Have an amazing day dear!

      Izbriši
  6. Nice review...love the packaging...and loved all your clicks..well presented...

    xo
    Epsita | www.thepositivewindow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you for very detailed and honest review!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're very welcome, that's the point of writing a blog - to be honest about things! Thank you for reading :)

      Izbriši