New in - May

4 comments
Hey guys! :) I can't believe it's June already and oh my god, it's my birth month :P So my birthday is coming soon and I'm not excited, because I'm gonna be a year older.. years go by so fast, I just can't believe it :D 

But that's the topic for another post, in this one I'll show you products that I bought in May :)


And let's jump into it :))

Balea Deo Bodyspray - Cabana Dream
Balea Gesichts Wasser
Balea Rasier Gel mit Aloe Vera
Garnier Ultra Doux Serum (got it in a giveaway)

Balea Streichelzarte Pflege

Essence Love & Sound TE - Cuticle Tattoos
Essence Eyeshadow Brush

NYX nail polish - Grand Royal
Revlon nail polish - 140 Fall Mood (got it in a giveaway)
Essence the gel nail polish - 10 True Love

[b] basic matt lip gloss - matt indianred
[b] basic matt lip gloss - matt salmon

Essence Road Trip TE - Blush & Highlighter
Essence Brit-Tea TE - Blush

MUA multi-use palette - The Artiste Collection
Essence Road Trip TE - Eyeshadow & Eyeliner

Ebay Earrings 

Oh wow, there's quite a lot of things :)) If you want me to do a review on anything, let me know in the comments ;)

xoxo,
Katja

4 komentarji: