First Impressions: Avon Ultra Beauty Lip Stylo

Leave a Comment

Hi cuties! :)

Today I'll share with you my first impressions on Avon Ultra Beauty Lip Stylo

You can get in the campaign 5 for 4,50€.


The packaging is nice, however nothing special, black plastic, that is travel friendly, because it's very slim. You get 1,8g of product.


There are ten shades available and I bought it in shade Rose Creme. Coverage is about medium, but you can build it up. It's very creamy, however the staing power is not that great.. It lasts on my lips about 2 hours, if not even less, without drinking and eating of course.


I expected this shade too be more wearable shade, because of the colour in the catalogue, which was more rosy. So I would recommend everyone to order samples before the full size, to see if you actually like the colour, because they are a bit different than in the catalogue.


On my lips it actually looks  more orangey colour.. All in all my first impressions of this lip stylo are not great, and I'm quite disappointed with it. It's not very pricey but for this money you can definitely get better lipsticks.

Have you tried it, what do you think? :)

xoxo,
Katja

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar