Liebster Award 2015

4 comments
Hi cuties!

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Katie Louise from caniborrowthattop.

Thank you so much for the nomination Katie!

So.. Let's start, shall we? :P

1. Favourite song to sing in the shower?
Omg, I very rarely sing in the shower, because I'm so bad at singing, and I know that other people (neighbours) can hear me... So I rarely do that :D But when I do, it's a random song I heard throughout the day.

  2. What/who is your spirit animal?
I actually did not know the answer to this question, so I googled it and found a quiz that you take to discover your spirit animal :D And my spirit animal is the Deer :)
When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. - which is exactly like me.

  3.Favourite dessert?
Hands down, it's the icecream :D any sort of it, I just love it!

  4. What was your first concert?
I'm sorry but I just can't remember what was the first one... I've never been to any big concerts, just to local ones...

  5. Dream job?
My dream job would include English, like translating or something... also I'd love to work for a makeup company or something similar.

  6. Who would you choose to be in your Youtube family? (Mum, dad, brother and sister)
 I don't really understand this one :/ Oh if we'd be a youtube family, which members of the family would I include in the videos? :D All of them, mum&dad and brother&sister.

 
7. Favourite accessories?
Earrings, rings, scarfs.. i can't choose :P but I wear scarfes almost everyday, so that must be it :D

  8. If you could give your younger self a piece of advice, what piece of advice would you give them?
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."

  9. Do you prefer body spray/mist or perfume? And what kind.
 I prefer perfumes, because they last longer. I actually don't have any very known perfumes, because I prefer not to spend a whole lot of money on them, so I have Avon's perfumes, some Essence ones and so on..

 
10. Favourite app?
Instagram. I spend a lot of time on it, actually a lot more than on Facebook :)

 
11. If you could only own one pair of shoes, what pair of shoes would they be?
I would probably have to decide between Adidas or Converse Allstar. They're both great quality shoes, comfortable and not that pricey at the same time :)

That's it, I hope you enjoyed! I nominate:
And here are my 11 questions :) 

1. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
4. What do you admire most about yourself?
5. What's your favourite makeup product?
6. What do you value most in life?
7. What's your favourite season of the year?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
9. Share your favourite quote.
10. What brings you the most happiness?
11. Favourite food? 

4 komentarji:

  1. Hvala za nominacijo,z veseljem bom odgovorila na tvoja vprašanja:) Monika

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Loved this post!
    Katie x
    http://caniborrowthattop.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši