January Favorites

2 comments
Back again, with my favorites of January :)) Enjoy!


Not that many products in this favorites, but anyway :P

NAILS


 Essence Studio Nails Moisturizing Cuticle Cream contains vitamin E, panthanol & rich oils.  I use it everytime I do my nails and I have to say it does help my cuticles look less dry and more healthy. It smells nice & contains 15 ml of product. The only bad thing is if you do your nails quite often (like me) and use this everytime, you quickly run out of it.


FACE

 
This blush is georgeous! I love E.l.f. blushes so much. They are sooo pigmented. I'm sorry I can't tell you the shade of it, because it's not written on the packaging.. This blush also has a mirror inside, which I find pretty handy.


LIPS


I love these two so much, probably they are the most loved lip products in my collection :P (which is not that small:D)


The first one is Catrice Made to Stay Lip Polish in 030 Strawberry's Secret. I've made first impression post on this one, so you can check it HERE.

And the second one is Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 101 Celestial. The texture of this is unlike anything I've tried before. It's non-sticky, creamy, but not very wet. It's very pigmented and is opaque in a single swipe. It's a long wearing product, but it doesn't make my lips too dry. It settles into a matte finish about an hour after the application and the colour stays on me for 5-6 hours. However, it's not transfer-proof. Celestial is a dusty pink - one of the more wearable shades from the range. The only thing I don't like about this is the smell. Smells really weird and it almost makes me sick when I'm applying it. But after the application, the smell is gone. I'm sure I'll buy some other shades too :)


2 komentarja:

  1. Hey, I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post for the questions, make sure to tag me so I can find out your answers, well done!
    Katie x
    http://caniborrowthattop.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey dear! :)

      Thank you so much for the nomination and of course I'll tag you when I'll do it!

      xoxo

      Izbriši