FYY Women Bags*

2 comments
Hey guys!

Today's post is about the store - FYY.com, that I was working with before but I showed you their beautiful phone cases. You can find them on Amazon as well -> clickIt's a Chinese company that was founded in 1998 and specializes in school bags, laptop bags, phone cases and tablet cases and so on. 

Today I'll show you their beautiful women crossbody bags. One of them especially caught my eye and it's this one below:
With bags I love versatility and this one is just perfect - not bulky and can be used as a crossbody purse, shoulder bag or top handle messenger bag. It's classy and elegant for shopping, dating and traveling.



You can get it in three different colours as it pictures above, but my favourite is definitely black. It's made with premium quality synthetic leather exterior and microfiber lining interior and durable hardware. It's also divided in two compartments, two small zipper sleeves and four card holders.

The second thing I really like is the organizers (planers etc.). This TopLive US Amazon portfolio organizer is perfect to go in the bag and you have all the things with you. Whenever you change the bag, you just put the organizer in the other and you're good to go. No more stuff missed :D


You should definitely at least take a visit to their website for more! Or go look them up on Amazon. I'm sure you'll find something you'll like :)

Happy Weekend guys <3
Katja

2 komentarja:

  1. Hi,
    I follow you on gfc 394 , follow back? :)

    https://styleoflifet.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši