Life Update + July Inspirations :)

Leave a Comment
Hey my loves <3

It's been a while since I've been here. I have to admit I've been missing writting but honestly life happened and I don't have as much time as I had it before. With my new job I'm working all week from 7 am to 6 pm... and at weekends I'm always going somewhere :D but I'm planning on writing at least once a week.

And also something else happened in between ;) I'm PREGNANT 😄 Due on October 21st :) So that's another thing, the first three months were very hard on me since I was sick and throwing up all the time, especially in the morning, but also through the day as well... Whoever gave the name "morning sickness" apparently didn't have it, since it isn't just in the morning haha :) If you want any updates on pregnancy and pregnancy blog posts - let me know :)

Today I'll share with you some of July inspirations with you as well :)












Source: Pinterest.com

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar