REVIEW: Farmasi "Supernatural" Matte Lipstick

11 comments
Hey guys :)

Today I have a review for you of a brand called Farmasi - that I recently became familiar with, I bought their Supernatural limited edition matte lipstick. I love the show Supernatural and this totally reminded me of it so I had to get one :D



They have 5 different shades available in this collection but I decided to get one in 02 Mistery Mauve.



Love the packaging but unfortunately the lipstick just has a regular black tube packaging. I wish it was the same design as the outer packaging.


You get 4g of product.for around 3€. I really like the colour, you'll see on the swatches below.


I love the fact that it really is a matt finish. The texture is creamy, but on the lips feels quite drying. The pigmentation is nice, but it's not kiss proof. You will have to reapply it throughout the day.


All in all for the price I can't be mad about it. I like the outer packaging, like the colour and the pigmentation is nice. If you're on the budget I would recommend it.

Have you tried any Farmasi products? 

Hope you enjoyed <3
Kisses,
Katja

11 komentarjev:

  1. Great post darling, so nice and interesting!
    Enjoy in this weekend! ♥

    New post is on my blog! Visit me!
    Malefica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi dear! I've never heard of this brand, but the colour is very nice! The price too! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I like the color of the lipstick! Would be perfect for a daily look.

    Best, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Looks really nice!

    www.fancyfashioncastle.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Fantastic post!

    Kisses ...

    Dilek .

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Great post dear :) ♥

    www.janalukic.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Great lipstick, it's a beautiful color, very summery. )

    Have a great week ahead!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I'm sure that it looks really natural on lips :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Have a lovely day, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši