REVIEW: Hikari Eyeshadow Quad Tonya

3 comments
Hey guys :)

Today I have a review for you of a product that was inside my LookFantastic September Beauty box. It's a Hikari eyeshadow quad in Tonya. The quad is available for $15 on hikaricosmetics.com

Ingredients 
Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Maganesium Stearate, Silica, Mineral Oil, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene Wax, Polybutene, Squalane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), FD&C Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), FD&C Red No.40 (CI 16035), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). 
 
I’m a bit disappointed with the pigmentation of the swatches, especially the matte shades, although admittedly some shadows work better with brushes. The powder is very fine and silky.
 
 The combination of colours gets you a nice everyday look to wear for work/school. Still, for my taste these are not as pigmented as I would like them to be. I'm not sure if I'll keep the quad or if I will pass it.
If you like the natural look I guess you would really like this one. I do like the fact that the shadows blend nicely and they really look good together.
What do you think, would you buy this quad? 
Let me know!
Kisses,Katja

3 komentarji:

  1. Sorry to hear about pigmentation, because this palette looks really nice.

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Well, I like such shades, but I prefer mroe pigmentation too)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Personal customization for you ball gown hire dress up games katies dressesif you want to know more Please visit our website http://www.minel.com.au/

    OdgovoriIzbriši