LookFantastic Beauty Box - September

28 comments
Hey loves :)

Another month, another LookFantastic beauty box :) The theme this month is The Birthday Edit, because LookFantastic celebrates their birthday this month :)



You get an Elle magazine with the box. It costs 20€ with a free shipping and let me tell you, I've been subscribed for quite some time now and I absolutely love the boxes.


Let's jump into it!



1. Holly's Lollies - Elderflower Flavour



A sweet celebration deserves something sweet! Enjoy this little treat specially made for us to celebrate our birthday.


2. Decleor Hydra Floral Hydrating Gel Cream


This unique formula is enriched with Moringa Olifeira extract and Neroli essential oils, which help to keep the skin hydrated while creating a protective layer against pollution. The gel cream texture also makes the perfect make up base for a luminous finish.


3. Illamasqua Mini Contouring Gel Sculpt - Silhouette


With its unique texture, the Illamasqua Mini contouring gel sculpt helps you create a very subtle definition to your cheeks, jawline and temples. For a more dramatic look, you can simply layer the product to intensify the colour.


4. Hikari Eyeshadow Quad - Tonya



Affordable, highly pigmented and the perfect colour combo, it's a quad that will never leave your makeup stash. There are two neutral matte shades and two darker shimmering shades to help you play around with colour and texture.


5. Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with pure rassoul clay and rose extracts


One of the latest new gems from famous French haircare brand Christophe Robin, this volumising paste with pure Rassoul Clay and Rose extracts will give density to your hair while protecting and preserving your hair colour.


5. LookFantastic Unicorn Eyeshadow Brush


As it's our birthday we wanted to treat you! So we have made a special and limited edition unicorn eye shadow brush so yo can pair it with your new favourite eyeshadow quad. A match made in heaven.


6. Eve Lom Cleanser And Muslin Cloth


It would not be a birthday box without the world's most desired cleanser. A multi-purpose balm that fits all skin types and skin concerns; the Even Lom Cleanser leaves the skin beautifully radiant and healthy. When combined with the Muslin cloth, it will exfoliate, tone and improve the skin circulation.


I am again speechless and this box must be my favourite ever. Love the Illamasqua gel sculpt, I've been using it everyday!

Hope you enjoyed <3
Katja 

28 komentarjev:

  1. That’s cool post!
    You wrote at my blog with proposition follow for follow - I agree. I follow you and I hope you follow me back. ;)

    Have a nice day!
    murasakiiroanu.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi dear! :D
    I also like your blog too! followed you already, I´ll wait you to follow me back.

    xx
    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great post. The box look soooo cute. :) ♡
    I followed you, hope you will follow back.

    http://starshinebeauty.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. hey dear thank you for your visit on my blog!i love this beauty box!
    now i follow you i hope that you can follow me back!
    a kiss,
    Serena
    glameglitter.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great post!
    I like this palette!
    Have a nice day, dear!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. great post dear. i really like the way your blog looks.
    i followed you and i hope that you'll follow me too.

    www.ccaammblog.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This box seems amazing! Great variety of products! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. All goodies in one small box! You are so lucky!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Looks like a box full of great stuff, I love the eyeshadow colors!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Stop by anytime, xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. In my opinion the box is totally worth the price, everything looks amazing :) Have a lovely evening, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Nice post!
    You have great blog!

    I am following you now, I hope you will follow me back: colourfullife000.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hi lovely,
    Thank you for your comment.
    We follow you now.
    Kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Хорошенькое наполнение ))

    https://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Bela postagem!
    Você tem um ótimo blog!
    Eu te segui e espero que você também me siga.
    https://glamour-02.blogspot.com.br/

    OdgovoriIzbriši