REVIEW: Oriflame Royal Velvet Firming Eye Contour Cream

26 comments
Hey loves :)

I recently started getting into eye creams and this eye contour cream from Oriflame really caught my eye. The Royal Velvet range offers a rich and sensual formula infused with iris flower to firm, strengthen and intensely hydrate your skin. 


This range targets women over 40 years, but I don't mind using it, it's never too early to start with an eye creams to prevent any wrinkles because using just the moisturizer isn't enough to hide any signs of aging ;)


Here are the ingredients if anyone's interested.

I really like the packaging, gold and violet make it seem more luxurious. 


The texture of this product is creamy but very light and it's quickly absorbed so after a few moments my skin feels dry. I prefer more moisturizing creams.


All in all to see more effect I have to use it longer. I've been using it for about a month but I don't see any results yet. I'll update you for sure ;)

What eye creams do you recommend?

Kisses,
Katja

26 komentarjev:

  1. Really interesting post, dear Katja! So good review! I didn't try this product but It looks so useful and really nice! Like it a lot! I love Oriflame!

    Gotičarka

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi dear what shame for this eye cream..
    I tested the Q10 contour cream, it is very good!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah well, I hope I'll some results after more time.. Oh that's great to hear!

      Izbriši
  3. My fav eyecream is Benefit It's Potent)

    KireiKana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haven't tried it yet, but I might! Thanks for the recommendation ;)

      Izbriši
  4. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I do hope you see results katja, i have never used an i cream most natural products i use like honey and shea butter have anti aging properties
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. It looks interesting maybe I will try it:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Great review post dear! ♥
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2017/03/blue.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Great post,photos look amaizing! *-* Perfect....
    Can you please leave a comment here--> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2017/03/z-me.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Great post! Have a lovely Day! 🌻🌻🌻

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Sorry to hear that you haven't noticed any effects yet, because this product sounds lovely, Katja.

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Great review dear! Maybe it needs a bit more time to show effect?
    Have a lovely day! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. It's sad that you can't see any results but it's a typical problem with eye creams, I've tried couple eye creams and I was never 100% satisfied with the effects.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Most Organic Eye Contour Cream is intended for long-term use. They can not only treat skin problems, but can also prevent them. So, it is a good idea to use a top-notch Organic Eye Contour Cream consistently to stay away from under eye circles and eye wrinkles.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I really glad to see your post and your work was so brilliant.Much appreciated!!homepage title

    OdgovoriIzbriši