Born Pretty Store Gemstone Necklace*

19 comments
Hi loves :3
 
Born Pretty Store gave me yet another opportunity to chose items for review purposes. I've been working with this company constantly. This time my sister chose a necklace and I decided to chose a jewelry organizer.

They offer free worldwide shipping, always have great deals and an amazing variety of products! The package usually takes 4 - 5 weeks to arrive to Slovenia and it's always safely wrapped in a bubble wrap, to prevent any damage. 
 
 
 
The first item is a necklace that was chosen by my sister and I actually envy her because it really is beautiful.
 
 
It looks very interesting and beautiful, even more so in real life than on photos! I love how detailed the crescent moon is, and the centre dangle has absolutely stunning colours.


You can choose different patterns, my sister chose it in #2. It retails for 1,75$ (on sale) and you can buy it here -> CLICK.


And the item I chose for myself is a jewelry organizer because I definitely have too much jewelry :D


I love the fact that this organizer is very compact and that's why it's handy to travel with.



It closes with a button and it has 3 compartments for jewelry. 


You can get it in four different colours, I got mine in #1 which is a purple. It retails for 7,90$ and you can buy it here -> CLICK.


If you want to save even more money, you can use my code TJAT10, which is valid for all non-discounted items on Born Pretty Store.




Thank you for reading and big thanks to Born Pretty Store for sending me the items.

Till next time, kisses,
Katja

*items were sent to me for review

19 komentarjev:

  1. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I have been eyeing this necklace for a while, It's gorgeous :)


    Walking Freckle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This items are genial, dear Katja! I really like this post.

    Gotičarka

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. The jewelry organizer is a pretty great idea. I like the color too. Nice choices dear. have a great weekend :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It totally is, I love having it all in one place instead of always searching for matching earrings or so on :D Thanks dear, you too <3

      Izbriši
  5. Beautiful necklace. :)

    Enjoy your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Zyntix food Drug administration reports that about 50,000 medical issues rise because of the usage of bodybuilding supplements.

    OdgovoriIzbriši