New In - April

20 comments

Hey loves :3 Today I'll share with you my new additions that I bought in April ;)


Oriflame Body Cream
Balea Spray-On Bodylotion


Palmolive Milk & Rose Petals Hand Soap
Balea Milde Seife


Avon Gel Shine Top Coat
Oriflame Love Nature Face Toner


Elf Eyelid Primer - Sheer
Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Mascara - Black


Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Elf Glitter Eyeshadow - Nice naughty


Essence Eyebrow Designer - 02 Brown
Elf Liquid Eyeliner - Copper


Manhattan Easy Match Make Up - 32 Classic Ivory



Let me know if you want to see a review of anything ;)

Kisses,
Katja

20 komentarjev:

  1. lovely products katja i always wanted to try the maybelline sky rocket mascara still havent tried it yet, i hope to soon though
    simplylovebeingme.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful post! I like maybelline products and ,,Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Mascara - Black" looks perfectly. Elf Liquid Eyeliner - Copper looks perfectly too.

    lejlaleca.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Good post, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. You bought great things and I've just bought the same mascara, dear, hope that it will be great, because I'm huge fan of mascaras from Maybelline in general :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Ivonne! It's quite good, but it transfers on my lids and I'm not sure why since that doesn't happen to me with other mascaras at all :(

      Izbriši
  5. Great post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful stuff , thanks for sharing.
    Manhattan Easy Match Make Up - 32 Classic Ivory looks impressive.


    Kisses
    http://ashonfashionary.com/three-ways-to-wear-cigarette-pants/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks for reading dear :)

      Honestly I really like it, it's not an amazing coverage foundation, but it's nice for everyday :)

      xoxo

      Izbriši
  7. Hello! Thank you for your comment. very nice your blog. interesting products. I'll wait on my ^ _ * I am united to your readers happy. Thank you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you hun :) I followed you back!

      Have a great weekend! :)

      Izbriši
  8. Amazing products!! I have reviewed say bold matte lipsticks on my blog! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks! :) Oh I'll check out your post for sure :)

      Kisses

      Izbriši