First Impressions: Avon Colortrend Shimmer Tips Mascara

3 comments
Hey loves :)

I haven't written a first impressions post in sooo long, I feel ashamed now :P So let's just start, shall we? ;) This will be a first impressions post about Avon's Colortrend newest addition - shimmer tips mascara.


This product caught my eye because I have a similar product from Oriflame, but it was a limited edition and I really wanted backup. However, I don't think this one is as good as the other one.

It's in shade Gold Foil - which is basically a golden shimmer. There's also a silver version.

I really, really hate the fact that there isn't a proper brush and it's just one of those grooved stick type applicators which I find difficult to use. I like the glitter but it almost doesn't matter if the brush is crap. :/


They claim that this mascara is for a darker, glossier look - which makes me laugh, a lot :D Because there is no way this could make your lashes darker or glossier as it is glitter only.

I really hoped this would be a great product and honestly, I'm disappointed. That's the way it goes, right? Never get your hopes up ;) If the brush was a proper one, I'd be thrilled, but maybe it's just me, who knows :P

I hope you enjoyed and let me know if you tried this product ;)

Kisses,
Katja

3 komentarji: