REVIEW: Avon MagiX Face Perfector

Leave a Comment
Hello everyone! :) 

I've not been posting a lot because I've been quite busy with school but that's going to change ;)

Today I have a review for you of Avon Magix face perfector which is actually a face primer. I've been trying it quite some time now.


What Avon says: "A magical new air-light gel-powder colorless formula that makes all skin tones look flawless... invisible coverage; instant perfection. This colorless formula is perfect for anyone who want to look naturally flawless and beautiful without looking like you're wearing any makeup."

This face primer has a  semi thick consistency, white colour and a horrible smell! This was the first thing that really bothered me, I can't describe the smell but it is veeery bad.


You get 30 ml of product and I think I paid about 5-6€ for it, but the price changes through the catalogues. However, it's still quite expensive for a product that does not work.

I think it might work for people that don't have a very oily skin and very large pores. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.


After the application I don't see any difference. My pores are still visible and my skin is still shiny. It didn't even help me with foundation lasting longer. The only good thing I can say about this is that it has SPF 20.

PROS:
- spf 20
- travel friendly

CONS:
- horrible smell!!
- not suitable for extremely oily skin & large pores
- the foundation doesn't last longer
- price
- silicone feeling

My opinion on this primer is very bad, it's not the right for me and I think it's not suitable for people with very oily skin and large pores. 

Have you tried this? Let me know your opinion! :)

xoxo,
Katja

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar