October Favorites

8 comments

Hi everyone! 
My October favorites are here ;)





EYES
This last month I've been loving this Maxfactor  Kohl Pencil in 090 Natural Glaze. I use it to open and brighten my eyes. It's creamy so you can also use it on the lids. However I'm not very pleased with the lasting power.. on my eyes (I use it in the waterline) stays around 2-3 hours.


I've also enjoyed this quad from Revlon (In the Buff) a lot lately. This one has awesome nude shades, 2 very light ones that are appropriate for highlighting. All are very pigmented and very easy to blend. It's also very small so it's perfect for travelling :) Oh and the staying power is amazing!




















BROWS
The product that I actually use everyday now for my BROWS is this one:

Yeah I know.. It's a Lash Booster :D However, it did NOT do anything to my eyelashes... So I started using it as a brow gel - to keep my brows in place, and for that it does an excellent job :D It's a clear gel actually so yeah... Oh and it's from Oriflame if anyone's interested, I don't even know if they sell it anymore.


LIPS


I've rediscovered this lipstick from B. Pretty  in shade 3 Kiss and I really like it. It's such a perfect fall colour.



FACE
 The absolute winner for the face products of this month is this Tinted Moisturizer from Green Line.

I actually don't have any bad things to tell about this product :) it's really nice and does the job well oh and it's also VERY cheap :D


This Blush stick from Essence has also been among my everyday products. A perfect red colour that blends amazing and it's very creamy. Contains very small glitter, but nothing too drastic. However, it was a part of last year's Happy Holiday limited edition, so it's not available anymore.


I hope you enjoyed this ;) Oh and you can find my September Favorites HERE.

xoxo,
Katja

8 komentarjev:

  1. O barvica mi je ušjč, pa šminka je ful fajne barve :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hey I've followed you! :)

    I really like this post, it's colorful!

    http://bananachocolatemaine.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. hi girl!! wonderful blog!! loev to see posts like this! loev to see favorite products!! would you like to follow each other? let me know! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Nice post, I have heard long time ago that transparent mascara can be used for brows. Also alwaws liked Revlon, with them there is no mistake.
    Maybe we could follow each other?:)


    Nice post, I have heard long time ago that transparent mascara can be used for

    OdgovoriIzbriši